Red Wiggler (Eisenia Fetida) Composting Worms
* includes shipping
*recent price increase due to low supply
This product is meant for people who want to start their own worm bin or want to increase the population in their already functioning worm bins.
- Each bag contains:1 pound of healthy Red Wiggler (Eisenia Fetida) worms
- This is around 1000 worms, enough to start a 10-gallon bin
- Enough bedding material to keep the worms alive and healthy from our door to yours
Note: We guarantee live delivery of our worms. If your worms die before they reach you please contact us and we will send a replacement.
- Add contents to a plastic bin/tote
- Fill the bin up to the halfway point using bedding materials
- This includes soil from under an old tree, peat moss, thermophilic compost, etc.
- Cover tote with a lid that allows airflow
- Feed worms 2x per week with small food scraps
- Remove food that hasn't been consumed after 3 days
- Maintain 70% moisture (bedding should arrive with 70% moisture)
- Harvest your castings every 4-6 months